Urban Autumn Productions, consists of original material that we create and produce!
Dinner Theater Comedy, Thank You for Calling Customer Service! Fri Oct 11th & Sat Oct 12th- Purchase tickets below, while they last.
Urban Autumn Productions presents, "Thank You for Calling Customer Service, Dinner Theater Style" on Friday October 11th and Saturday October
-Open to public; All Guests Welcome!
Come join us for an upscale dinner, delectable desert during intermission and a side of theatrical comedy!
Unsuspecting guests will become a part of the show!
$28.00 per person, ages 18+
Blvd, Fort Mill, South Carolina
*Urban Autumn Productions appreciates prompt attendance by its patrons and permits no late seating. UAI staff will refuse door entry once
show time starts. Patrons will not be allowed entry until intermission. (No refunds)** See ticketing policy below
***UPON MAKING YOUR PURCHASE, THE URBAN AUTUMN BOX OFFICE WILL SEND AN AUTO CONFIRMATION WITH RSVP NUMBER TO YOUR EMAIL WITHIN 24
HOURS OF THIS TRANSACTION. FEEL FREE TO PRINT & BRING TO THE SHOW OR SIMPLY STATE YOUR LAST NAME AND RSVP NUMBER AT CHECK IN.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Learn more about the cast of Thank You for Calling Customer Service and making the play, as depicted below!
Dramatic Reenactments of The Velvet Whisper, an Urban Autumn Novel, brought to life on stage!
Based on the novel by Dawn Nicole
In Jan of 2012, Urban Autumn Publishing used its Productions power to introduce and launch its latest Novel, The Velvet Whisper, by Dawn Nicole.
Rather than a traditional book signing, the mindset was to host a live event at Umami's Tea, a boutique shop.
The objective was to draw the crowd-in by using actors to depict the 6 most compelling scenes. The scenes would act as a teaser, ending on such a cliffhanger that patrons
would feel compelled to purchase the novel.
This concept was further enhanced by adding plush 'throw-pillows' and candle light accented with a specialized appetizers perfect for a mini-premiere!
The Velvet Whisper's Mini-Film
Upon the success of the Dramatic Reenactments, in April 2012 Urban Autumn teamed up with Guiding
light Media and Brown Medius Group to produce a short film based of the Novel by Dawn Nicole.
Upcoming UAI Productions...
- C.P.R Career Profession Rehab- Reality Show
- Welcome to America- A Stage Play comedy based on all gov't agencies
- Monopoly, a game of love- Feature Film based on the Urban Autumn Novel
UAI Ticketing/Refund policy
- Reservations may be made by online, phone or via email. Giving name, phone number, number of tickets, date of performance, special seating requests, if any, and ticket price
levels. Calls and emails will be returned within one business day.
- General Box Office opens 2 weeks before the play opens. Tickets must be paid for in advance with check or MC/Visa to guarantee ticket reservations. All tickets must be paid
for and picked up by 7:50 pm on performance nights and 2:20 pm for matinees for main-stage performances. Groups of 12 or
more must be paid for in one check or MC/Visa in advance of the performance.
- Performance Box office- opens 30-45 minutes before performances for regular main season shows and off season performances.
- Unpaid Tickets-will be released 5 minutes before the performances unless notified prior to box office opening.
- Refunds- No refunds for tickets turned in at performances unless the performance is sold out and there is a waiting list. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a
per person basis.
- Cancellations- Must be made no later than 24 hours before the performance or will not be honored.
- Walk-ups– If a performance is sold out, names and number of tickets being requested will be put on a list and allowed to be purchased as tickets become available.
- Latecomers- will be held at the door until a scene change or appropriate break. If an opportunity is not presented then they must remain in the lobby until the intermission